This Journey Through the Spheres of the Earth lesson plan also includes:
Each of the Earth's spheres interacts with the other spheres in predictable ways. Young scientists explore these interactions through a hands-on activity, graphing, and watching a video. They summarize their knowledge in a video or poster presentation.
- If you have a large class size, set up multiple dice at each station to help everyone move quickly
- Review how to set up a graph and determine which variable goes on which axis
- Relies on prior knowledge of the water cycle and weather
- Provides a list of supplementary resources for both teachers and students
- Includes a rubric for ease of grading
- Uses only basic materials