Determine the relationship between relations and functions. An informative video shows pupils how to identify whether relations given as tables, ordered pairs, and graphs are functions. They also learn about independent and dependent variables, as well as the behavior of graphs (increasing, decreasing, and constant).
- Use the video with learners struggling with the concept of functions
- Scholars should be familiar with the definitions of inputs and outputs
- An understanding of how ordered pairs represent inputs and outputs is a prerequisite
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Professional-looking slides make it easy for the viewer to follow along with the narrator
- Thorough explanations are easy to understand