Functions serve an important function in mathematics. Viewers of an illuminating video learn basic concepts related to functions. They see how to identify independent and dependent variables, write functions to model scenarios, and express input-output pairs using function notation and ordered pairs.
- Use the video as part of an intervention session
- Pupils should be familiar with function notation
- The ability to translate real-world situations into algebraic expressions is necessary
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Thoroughly explains each step
- Involves a variety of different contexts