Here is a quick introduction to a series of macroeconomics videos on international trade and foreign exchange. Mr. Clifford, economics instructor and video presenter, briefly mentions the topics he will cover in his series, such as net exports, supply and demand for currency, and the relationship between interest rates and foreign exchange.
- Mr. Clifford's videos can be used as a model for your own instruction, or as a flipped learning resource
- This is a very quick introduction, and the instructor does not explain or teach the concepts he mentions. That instruction will happen in the later videos of the series, and as such, this video can help give you an idea if you would like to pursue watching the next videos
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides quick overview of topics he will cover in series
- Casual, easy-to-understand teaching style