Bacteria are pesky little organisms that can often easily infect us. But how? Salmonella bacteria literally gets under our skin. Viewers see how the dangerous bacteria protects itself from defense mechanisms inside the cell.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Show how a bacterial infection begins in the human body
- Identify ways cells try to fight foreign invaders and infection
- Expects scholars have knowledge of cell parts
- Narrator is humorous, which maintains viewer interest
- Gives a good overview of how bacterial infections begin
- Images are not labeled, making it difficult to identify parts