This Interviewing Meg Lowman: What Does it Mean to be a Responsible Scientist? (Pages 37–39) lesson plan also includes:
Can I ask you something? Scholars read about the night walk on pages 37-39 of The Most Beautiful Roof in the World. After discussing the text with their group, they work together to create interview questions they would ask Meg Lowman. They then answer the interview questions as if they were Lowman.
- Find various science-related interviews for pupils to watch to gain an idea of what types of questions to ask
- Lesson 13 of 15 in 5th Grade ELA Module 2a, Unit 2
- Expects students to complete the lessons in order
- Offers ideas for meeting the needs of all readers
- Includes a timed outline for the activities in the lesson