This Interpreting Pie Charts video also includes:
Not pi, but pie! A video instructor explains how to read and interpret a pie chart. The lesson shows the best way to identify the part of the population in each section of the pie using fractions and/or percents.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After watching the video, have pupils form pairs to work on the practice
- Post the videos as a resource for absent individuals
- Requires a strong understanding of percents and fractions
- Provides practice resources with answer keys
- Emphasizes mathematical vocabulary throughout