Introduce the opposite of differentiation. Pupils learn the basic definition of integration and how to integrate a polynomial. The video shows learners how the integral is the opposite of the derivative. Individuals see how to confirm the integral is correct by taking the derivative to arrive at the original expression.
- Provide instruction on estimating the area under the curve by using polygons and lead to the definition of the integral
- Create a flipbook to document the different rules and methods of integration
- Assumes the class knows how to take derivatives
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Shows the arithmetic steps in adding one to the existing exponent and dividing by the new exponent
- Divides the video into three parts that makes it easy to review a specific concept