This Integral Calculus lesson plan also includes:
From derivatives to antiderivatives and back again. Building on the second instructional activity of the three-part series covering functions, learners explore the concept of an antiderivative. They connect the concept to the graph of the function and to acceleration problems while incorporating technology.
- Follow each activity with independent practice to check for understanding
- Encourage pupils to show multiple representations of the antiderivative until they see the connection
- Expects an understanding of differential calculus
- Includes a teaching guide with suggested questioning strategies
- Offers opportunities for collaborative learning