This Integers: Quick, Fun and Easy To Learn worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
A good complement to any integers unit contains a three-day lesson plan about positive and negative integers, adding and subtracting integers, and how to find the additive inverse. Additionally, it provides all necessary worksheets and instructions for various parts of the lessons.
- Use the worksheets as pre-assessments for incoming math learners
- Extension activities would be good extra credit opportunities or homework assignments
- Some of the lesson plan is tightly scripted, but you can use the information or worksheets as necessary to your curriculum
- A straightforward way to teach or review integers with your sixth graders
- Paced well for learners of all skill levels, from struggling math learners to advanced classes