This Information Technology: Photoshop Scale lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Scaling is a practical skill as well as a topic to be addressed throughout the Common Core math standards. You are given three different presentations and a detailed teacher's guide to use while teaching proportion, as well as practice exercises for your learners, involving the resizing of photos and postcards. This resource comes with a terrific variety of approaches for a math class and the topic would be of interest to most middle and high schoolers!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Engaging activity
- Practical real-world application
- Slide presentations to support your lecture
- The curriculum map lists several Common Core standards, not all of which are strongly addressed within the lesson