This Infographic Project activity & project also includes:
This multi-faceted, progressive project includes an array of activities for analyzing and evaluating a theme of American history. Learners begin by constructing a timeline of events in United States history using Google docs, create a Pinterest page on a chosen historical theme, and then conclude by designing an infographic incorporating what they have researched throughout these activities.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highly engaging project, utilizing modern technology that learners are familiar with and will be excited to use
- Hands-on, visual learning experiences
- Learners should be familiar with Google docs and have access to sites such as Pinterest
- Instructor may wish to include a list of themes that learners can choose from for their project