This Incline interactive also includes:
Study velocity while examining graphical representations. As scholars work with the animation, they discover the effect the height of an incline has on the velocity of the biker. They make conclusions about the slope of the line in terms of the independent and dependent variables.
- Incorporate when studying velocity
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they work with the animation
- Requires a strong understanding of the graphical relationship between independent and dependent variables
- Includes links to additional resources on similar topics
- Provides notes for the teacher to help plan the lesson