This Immigration Nation activity & project also includes:
People come and people go. Given tabular census data on the annual number of immigrants from four different regions of the world between 2000 and 2010, pupils create double bar graphs and line graphs from the data. They analyze their graphs to see how immigration has changed over time.
- Invite recent immigrants to share stories about their experiences
- Scholars must know how to create bar graphs and line graphs
- The ability to read and understand numbers to the hundred thousands place is necessary
- Includes professional-looking student worksheets
- Provides definitions for relevant key terms