This How to Set and Achieve SMART Goals: Crash Course Business - Soft Skills #9 video also includes:
What's the best way to set achievable goals? Using an informative resource, scholars discover the SMART acronym to explore how to set specific, measurable, ambitious, realistic, and timely goals. Viewers also learn about ethical goal-setting.
7 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils discuss examples of each of the components of the SMART acronym
- Engage in a whole-class discussion about the difference between specific and vague goals
- This is video nine from the Crash Course Business - Soft Skills series
- Humor helps make the content engaging
- Uses animations and visuals to enhance comprehension