Calculating domain and range of a function is a challenge! A helpful video shows learners the steps to finding the domain and estimating the range algebraically. Scholars understand the relationship of the domain and range.
5 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Post the video as a resource for absent students or those that need extra instruction
- Assign the video as homework and begin with practice problems the following day
- Requires Internet access to show or watch the YouTube video
- Lesson is the third in a 29-part series
- The video uses a table to emphasize the relationship between domain and range
- The lesson only shows one example; it briefly discusses the different limitations on the domain but only shows an example of a logarithm