This How to Engineer Health - Drug Discovery and Delivery: Crash Course Engineering #36 video also includes:
The future of medicine involves engineering. Viewers of an educational video see how engineering plays a role in the discovery and development of new medicines. It also looks at targeted drug delivery systems, classical and reverse pharmacology, and synthetic biology.
- Invite a biomedical engineer to speak about experiences in the industry
- Basic biology knowledge, such as cells, is necessary
- 36th video in the Crash Course Engineering playlist
- Animations help hold viewer interest
- Provides links to resources for further study