This How the Body Works: Muscles video also includes:
Viewers visit the gym where two kids and a body-building adult are working out. The characters discuss three types of muscles: smooth, cardiac, and skeletal. With middle school humor, colorful animation, and clear information, viewers will strengthen their knowledge of muscles!
- A printable worksheet and answer key are available where learners label 10 major muscle groups
- A reading article is available to compare with the information in the video
- The article can be read in Spanish, or it can be listened to if you have learners challenged with reading
- An online interactive quiz can be given
- Health articles about the muscles, bones, and tendons can be found on publisher's website