This How Seawater Sabotages Ships: Crash Course Engineering #43 video also includes:
See how the seas wreak havoc on ships. The 43rd video in the Crash Course Engineering playlist focuses on marine engineering and how ships need to protect against corrosion from seawater and from marine life. It also looks at ways of building ships on land and getting them into the sea, such as shipways and dry docks.
- Invite a marine engineer to give a presentation
- References previous videos in the series
- Assumes familiarity with physics concepts, such as density, fluid dynamics, and conservation of momentum
- Graphics aid with understanding and help hold viewer interest
- Thorough treatment of the topic