This How Random Is the iPod’s Shuffle? lesson plan also includes:
Shuffle the resource into your lesson repertoire. Scholars use randomly-generated iPod Shuffle playlists to develop ideas about randomness. They use a new set of playlists to confirm their ideas, and then decide whether the iPod randomly generated a third set of playlists.
- Have the class research other random variables using their generated ideas
- No iPod is necessary, as the resource includes simulated playlists
- Some familiarity with randomness is beneficial
- Provides some possible extension activities
- Includes handouts and worksheets for the lesson