This How Many Spots are on Each Ladybug? worksheet also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
The ever popular ladybug serves as a excellent tool for developing the number sense of young mathematicians on this math instructional activity. Presented with a series of colorful pictures, children practice counting and writing the numbers 1-10 as they begin to explore the concept of addition.
- Differentiate the worksheet by making copies with the numbers written in, providing an example for students to following when writing the numbers on their own
- For advanced learners, have them write an addition number sentence that shows how many dots each ladybug has
- Splitting the dots between the two wings of the ladybugs transitions young children to learning about addition
- Handwriting lines are provided as support for students practicing to write numbers