This How Engineering Robots Works: Crash Course Engineering #33 video also includes:
Can you work out how robots work? An engaging video describes the field of robotics and how it is different from artificial intelligence. The narrator explains how sensors, actuators, effectors, and computers work together in a robot to accomplish a given task.
- Have learners create graphic organizers comparing and contrasting robotics and artificial intelligence
- References previous videos in the series
- 33rd installment of the Crash Course Engineering playlist
- Some prior knowledge of robotics is beneficial, but not necessary
- Graphics help hold viewer interest
- Explanations are thorough and easy to follow