Did you know quantum computers aren't always faster than classical computers? See why this is in a video installment that discusses the way quantum computers work. It explains the applications of quantum computing as well as the limitations to complete a well-rounded lesson.
- Review exponents if scholars aren't confident in their understanding
- Create a Venn diagram of applications of quantum computing and applications of classical computing
- Relies on prior knowledge of what qubits are and how they work
- Describes this complex concept clearly
- Provides closed captioning in eight languages for ELLs
- Works well in traditional or flipped classrooms