The first space travel relied on Newton's laws of motion rather than computer functions. While the trip was successful, computer innovations change the capabilities of space travel. A video presentation from the SciShow Space series takes learners on a trip through time, highlighting the changes in computers and their impacts on space travel.
- Create a timeline based on the facts mentioned in the lesson
- Compare and contrast robotic and human missions
- An understanding of the history of space travel is helpful
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes links to additional resources to continue researching the topic
- Explains important background knowledge of the makeup of a computer