Cell specialization is amazing! How do they know what they should become? A video from an interesting biology playlist examines the process of cell specialization. Content includes where we find specialized cells, types of specialized cells, and the ethical questions that relate to stem cell research.
- Use the resource in a study of stem cells or cell specialization
- Follow up with a current events article that illustrates current stem cell research
- Show a related video from the same series first to introduce the concept of specialized cells
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Careful scripting makes the content easy to follow, even for a younger audience
- The narrator is engaging and enthusiastic throughout the video