This How Blood Evolved (Many Times) video also includes:
Red, purple, green, blue, and white are all colors of ... animal blood! Young scholars learn about the evolution of animal blood over time in a video lesson from a comprehensive Eons series. They learn that not only has the color changed, but the function of the fluid has as well.
- Ask individuals to record the function of blood over its evolution as they watch the video; hold a class discussion using that information
- Assign a reference link to each pupil to find five facts that relate to the lesson
- Meant as an extension to a unit on the evolution of genetic traits
- Offers an option for closed captioning to use as vocabulary support
- Uses images and diagrams to support the content