Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace jointly created the theory of evolution by natural selection. The video explains the scientists that came before and after this pivotal moment. Many still debate why we often forget about Wallace in the discussion of evolution.
- List the parts of natural selection from 1:45 in the video
- Compare and contrast the findings of Darwin versus Wallace
- Best fits as an introduction to the development of the theory of evolution
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Introduces famous scientists from the past
- Includes absolutely nothing controversial