Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace jointly created the theory of evolution by natural selection. The video explains the scientists that came before and after this pivotal moment. Many still debate why we often forget about Wallace in the discussion of evolution.
- List the parts of natural selection from 1:45 in the video
- Compare and contrast the findings of Darwin versus Wallace
- Best fits as an introduction to the development of the theory of evolution
- Introduces famous scientists from the past
- Includes absolutely nothing controversial