This Hilbre Island assessment also includes:
Young travelers plan a trip to Hilbre Island based on constraints on tides and time. They use a timeline to help determine the optimal day/time to make the trip.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Use as part of a unit assessment on time
- Learners need to have experience with 24-hour time (military time)
- Note that dates are written in the British convention with the day preceding the month
- Teacher guide has solutions with explanations
- Includes link to a BBC video clip on Hilbre Island to introduce the task