The leader of the biology gang is known as the nucleus. In the video, learners see the different levels of the hierarchy of life. Scholars explore each level, listening to descriptions and seeing examples of each one. It is the second video in a series of six.
- Video best fits as intro to hierarchies in biology, early in the school year
- While watching, have your class write down examples of each level and discuss after the video
- If using in a flipped classroom, be sure all individuals have access to the Internet and a computer
- Best fits as intro to hierarchies in biology, early in the school year
- Video utilizes high-quality images and diagrams, making the content easier to understand
- Includes a link for related videos