This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2, Lesson 14 lesson plan also includes:
It's time to put it all together! Using the resource, scholars complete an end-of-unit assessment. They write a multi-paragraph essay, comparing either Audre Lorde's "From the House of Yemanjá" or "An Address by Elizabeth Cady Stanton" to another nonfiction text. They compare the authors' approaches to similar topics.
- Provide Venn diagrams or T-charts to help learners make connections between texts
- Serves as the final lesson from the 14-part Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 2 series
- Print copies of the Text Analysis Rubric and Checklist
- Combines literary analysis with writing instruction for a multidisciplinary approach
- Provides comprehensive examples of high-performance responses to assist with assessing student writing