This Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1, Lesson 26 lesson plan also includes:
Add all of the pieces to complete the puzzle. Scholars take all of the knowledge they gained from the past 25 lessons and apply it to an end-of-the-unit writing assignment. Pupils write multi-paragraph essays comparing author's point of view and use of rhetoric in "Atlanta Compromise Speech" and "Of Our Spiritual Strivings."
- Review all previous tracking tools before completing the end-of-unit assessment
- Last lesson in the 26-part Grade 11 ELA Module 2: Unit 1 series
- Requires prior teaching of lessons 1-25
- Includes a rubric for scoring
- Offers a checklist for the end-of-unit assessment