This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 8 lesson plan also includes:
How does Shakespeare employ figurative language to emphasize central ideas in Hamlet? Using an interesting resource, learners complete a Quick Write to answer the question. Additionally, they continue their study of the play by exploring Act 2.2.
1 Collection 3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Invite volunteers to perform Hamlet's soliloquy in front of the class
- Lesson eight of 25 from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series
- Students may need additional blank copies of the Central Ideas Tracking Tool worksheet
- Includes a list of vocabulary to support English learners
- Provides ideas for differentiation