This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
Following a ghost's advice may not be in anyone's best interest, but that doesn't stop Hamlet! Using an interesting resource, pupils continue reading Act 1 of Shakespeare's Hamlet, in which the ghost tries to convince Hamlet to seek revenge on Claudius. Scholars also engage in discussions about central themes from the play.
- Allow readers to use highlighters as they read to indicate words and phrases that contribute to central ideas from the play
- The seventh of 25 lessons from the Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series
- Lesson order is important
- Targets several Common Core standards
- Includes a list of vocabulary to teach directly to support English learners