This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2, Lesson 17 lesson plan also includes:
Why is Hamlet so upset with Gertrude? Using the resource, scholars read Act 3.4 of Hamlet, analyzing how Shakespeare develops Gertrude's character in the scene. Next, pupils participate in a jigsaw activity to discuss Hamlet's monologues.
1 Collection 3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Have individuals write acrostic poems about Gertrude
- Requires showing an excerpt from the film Hamlet by Gregory Doran
- Lesson 17 from the 25-part Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 2 series, and lessons are consecutive
- Targets several literary Common Core standards
- Provides options for differentiated instruction