This Grade 11 ELA Module 1: Unit 1, Lesson 1 lesson plan also includes:
Watch your tone! Scholars take a close look at Robert Browning’s My Last Duchess. After listening to the poem, they work together to determine the impact of word choice and mood of the introductory. They then work independently on a writing piece to explain the impact of words and tone they discussed with their partners.
- Begin a vocabulary notebook for the unit
- First in the Grade 11 ELA Module 1 series of lessons
- Requires online access for the audio
- Includes a rubric for grading assessment
- Lists percentage of time for each activity