This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 8 lesson plan also includes:
Shakespeare's Macbeth has something for everyone. Scholars complete a mid-unit assessment. They craft multi-paragraph essays to analyze how the author's structural choices create tension and suspense in the first two acts of the play.
1 Collection 6 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide an outline template and other graphic organizers for writing
- Teach lessons in consecutive order
- Make sure students have access to their annotated text, Quick Writes, discussion notes, and other resources from the unit
- Provides detailed notes showing the elements of a high-performance response
- Includes a text analysis checklist to help guide writers in crafting their essays