This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 6 lesson plan also includes:
What decisions might an author make about the structure of a play? Pupils participate in an evidence-based discussion about the author's choices in Shakespeare's Macbeth. Next, scholars analyze the effect of Shakespeare's structural choices in Act two, scene two of the play.
- Support English learners by pre-teaching lesson vocabulary with pictures and bilingual dictionaries
- Have small groups discuss how Shakespeare develops the relationship between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth in the scene
- Builds on information from previous lessons in the unit, so order matters
- Includes a helpful learning sequence with symbols indicating vocabulary words, teacher questions, and instructional notes
- Provides options for differentiated instruction