This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 2, Lesson 14 lesson plan also includes:
How does Shakespeare further develop Macbeth's character using the interaction between Macduff and Malcolm? Pupils write responses to the question. They continue their analysis of Macbeth with a masterful reading and guided whole-class discussion.
- Instruct scholars to choose a pivotal scene from Act 4 to illustrate
- Expands on content from prior lessons in the unit
- Print copies of the Homework Scaffolding Tool: Macbeth Act 4.3 for each learner
- Includes possible student responses to help guide the class discussion
- Provides helpful instructional tips and notes