This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 1, Lesson 7 lesson plan also includes:
High school writers take part in peer review of their end-of-unit tasks. They begin by discussing their thought process in pairs and then edit their work. Finally, learners take part in a class discussion on the use of the semicolon and colon.
4 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Review proper techniques for giving feedback
- Final lesson of the seven-part series
- Requires completion of lessons one through six
- Includes examples of the correct use of semicolons and colons
- Holds writers accountable by performing a peer review