This Grade 10 ELA Module 4: Unit 1, Lesson 1 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars evaluate E.B. White's tone in his personal narrative. Lessons use turn and talk strategies to discuss details of a personal narrative essay, respond to guided questions, and work in pairs to analyze word choice. Learners demonstrate their mastery of ideas by responding briefly to a writing prompt.
- Begin by reviewing the main ideas from Charlotte's Web
- First lesson in the seven-part series
- Complete the lessons in order
- Includes a self-evaluate checklist
- Contains a grading rubric