This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 9 lesson plan also includes:
So what is the plan? Scholars are now ready to complete the final instructional activity of independent research before finalizing their plans. At the end, they turn in all research tool sheets and research frames, as well as organize their portfolios by creating inquiry paths. They use guided questions to determine which inquires deserve further attention and which to abandon—decisions that drive future lessons and activities.
- Offer color tabs for portfolio organization
- Lesson belongs to the series Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2
- Order of lessons matters
- This is a continuation of lessons seven and eight
- Includes a key to the symbols and colors used in the lesson
- Gives the percentage of time each activity requires