This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 8 lesson plan also includes:
Take it one step at a time. Scholars use the steps learned in lessons three through five to guide their independent research. While using the steps, learners complete research tool organizers to record their thinking, sources, and information. Teachers assess mastery and learning with completion of the tools.
- Post sample tools for learners to use as a guide
- Lesson eight of 13 in a series
- Continues work started in lesson seven
- Requires computer access with Internet for each pupil
- Includes instructional notes for the teacher
- Gives possible responses to better anticipate answers