This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 6 lesson plan also includes:
Choose your path carefully. When beginning research, learners must figure out which inquiry path to follow. After determining a path, scholars guide their research based on the theme they chose to further refine the questions they established in the previous lesson plan.
- Use a graphic representation of a road to demonstrate how one question may lead a researcher down various paths of questioning
- Sixth of 13 lessons in a series
- Uses work completed in lessons in the first five lessons
- Includes teacher modeling throughout the lesson
- Offers anticipated responses to questions