This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 3 lesson plan also includes:
Is that source reliable? Learners take a close look at determining which sources give reliable information to use for their research. Scholars use organizers to examine each source based on credibility, accessibility, and relevance. Finally, they complete a quick writing assessment to discuss what they learned about analyzing sources.
- Discuss examples of both good and poor source choices
- Third lesson in a 13-part series
- Builds on lessons one and two
- Gives homework activity for extended work
- Includes example of a completed organizer