This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 13 lesson plan also includes:
Is that your final answer? As part of the last instructional activity, scholars finalize their research portfolios. They review all of their claim tools and gain the perspective of others as they discuss their work with a group. To finish, they write one-page evidence-based perspectives and prepare their portfolios for assessment.
- Ask learners to present the homework activity to the class
- Final lesson in the series
- Lesson includes the end-of-unit assessment
- Provides a grading rubric for consistency and feedback
- Lists guidelines for the end-of-task assessment