This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 11 lesson plan also includes:
It's time to prove it! Scholars now must ensure that all claims are based on evidence. Using several evidence-based claims tools, learners write detailed claims for each inquiry path. At the end of the lesson plan, pupils respond to a quick writing prompt in which they make claims and use details to support them.
- Use question stems and pre-planned questions to ensure effective communication during the peer assessment activity
- Serves as lesson 11 of 13 in the series
- Assumes participants complete the lessons in order
- Includes group work
- Includes a model response for the graphic organizer
- Gives possible responses to questions