This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 10 lesson plan also includes:
What's the verdict? After finding sources and gathering information, scholars must now make a claim. Learners narrow their focus and refine their inquiry paths before analyzing the information and making a claim about their questioning. Completing checklists helps guide their thinking.
- Offer different color highlighters to code or organize information in sources
- Lesson is the 10th part of a 13-installment series
- Complete the lessons in order
- Each pupil needs a highlighter
- Incorporates collaboration with turn and talk
- Gives potential responses to questioning