This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2, Lesson 1 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars work through an investigation process to narrow down a question to research. Learners begin by examining the research process, creating a research portfolio, and then vetting two or three possible topics. For extended work, they search for two sources covering their topics. A brief writing activity assesses understanding of the research process.
- Allow the use of computers and library resources to help determine possible topics
- First lesson in a series Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 2
- Complete the lessons in order
- Refers to and builds on Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1
- Offers organizers and tools to guide thinking
- Clearly maps the lesson and includes percentages for each activity