This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1, Lesson 14 lesson plan also includes:
Do you have a valid claim? Learners become judges of claims as they expand on evidence collected in lesson plan 13 and develop claims. They present claims to one another and respond to questions and counterclaims. To finish, individuals summarize their claims and evidence in a paragraph.
- Assign to present claims to a neutral party (another class) and have them determine if the evidence is enough
- Lesson 14 of 15 in the series Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1
- Must complete the lessons in order
- Continuation of lesson 13
- Gives correct responses
- Lists percentage of time for each activity to keep the lesson on track