This Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1, Lesson 11 lesson plan also includes:
Have you had a change of heart? Scholars consider if their views change after gaining new information about tissue ownership. They read the court hearings of John Moore and respond to a quick write prompt noting if the new information changed their points of view.
- Search for other court hearings pertaining to medical research, organ donors, etc.
- Lesson is the 11th of a 15-part Grade 10 ELA Module 3: Unit 1 series
- Requires completion of lessons in order
- Outlines percentages for each activity in the lesson
- Includes key details for high performance responses